Last week, I got invitations to two of my showers!!! Yay! My boss and coworker are throwing us a baby shower at the end of the month. They sent out the Evite last week and it is really adorable with baby feet on it.
One of my best friends is throwing a couples shower with our friends the first weekend of April. The invitation is so cute!! I am going to have to scan it or take a picture of it at some point.
I am so fortunate to have such wonderful people in my life. I can't wait to have some fun. I am so glad that Papa Bear is willing to have couples shower, because I am not the only one having this baby. Showers should really be about the parents not just the mama.
We're having a couples shower at the beginning of April, too. :)
ReplyDeletebaby showers are amazing! they really are full of love and happiness.
ReplyDeleteDJ loves the blanket you made him and you now know how fabulous the diaper cake and goodies are for any new mom. :)
enjoy!
How exciting! Isn't it great to see how many people are in love w/baby bear already? Can't wait for pics. :)
ReplyDelete