Last month, I posted my facebook status about Baby Bear. It was funny to looking back at what she said through the month, so I thought I would do it for April as well. You just gotta love what comes out of her mouth.
April 2: Jordyn asked for some cereal like mommy eats. So I went to get a bowl and she went to get a spoon and she yells "teamwork!"
(**We like to watch The Wonder Pets and they are all about teamwork and have a song about teamwork)
April 16: Daddy: how do I look? Jordyn: good. Daddy: how does mommy look? Jordyn: good. Daddy: how do you look? Jordyn: I look GREAT!
April 21: Mommy: do you know what happens when you don't listen to mommy? Jordyn: mommy gets mad.
April 22: Jordyn just told me I could have some special ice cream if I went pee pee in the potty. :-)
April 30: I love when Jordyn tells me I made a yummy dinner.she is so sweet, it melts my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment