Tonight, I put together some teacher gifts to show them how much we appreciate them. This was inspired from this blog, where you can also download the tags. Since I really didn't have time to design my own tags this time around, this was a nice and easy gift to put together. The cups included a Jamba Juice gift card, M&Ms, and Jelly Belly candies. I hope they will enjoy them and get good use out of them. I know that the Christmas gifts that we gave them get good use; I see the coffee cups at school being used. It seemed like these drink cups were more summery.

We absolutely love Baby Bear's teachers. All 3 were awesome. I know that Baby Bear and I will be sad not to be in their class next year. I know the teachers in the next class are great and she will love them too. But there is something special about your first teachers. We didn't sign Baby Bear up for summer school, so I know she will be bummed not to go to school every day. She loves preschool and she loves going there each day. I love the school too. I know we made the right decision to start her in preschool and to send her to that preschool. The Children's School at Claremont McKenna College is awesome.
I remember hesitating in send her at such a young age, but I have seen so much change and development in Baby Bear this year. It is amazing how far she has come and how much she has grown. I am sure some of it would have happened regardless of preschool, but I really believe a great deal of her social growth occurred as a result of her preschool experience. I have seen her blossom so much socially and I see how much she has grown in so many ways: cognitively, physically, and socially. It has been so amazing to see the changes. I just can't believe how quickly my little girl is growing up.
It will be nice just bringing her to daycare all day and not having to pick her up in the middle of the day to transition her to daycare. It was a choice we made not to keep her in the preschool's after school care. Though it was a hassle, it actually worked out really well to save some money and to continue with the amazing daycare we have, we love our daycare lady, she is awesome and she loves Baby Bear so much. I know that being with her, she gets so much love and she has another set of wonderful friends of many ages. In fact her best friend is there and she gets to spend several days with her. This year has just flown by, I just can't believe it. I just wish we could slow things down a bit; it is all happening too fast. I am not ready for her to grow so quickly. I'll never be ready for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment