Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

I hope all the mamas out there had a wonderful Mother's Day. This Mama Bear had a very nice and relaxing day. Breakfast with my favorite little bear and the hubby, dinner with Grandma Bear, and nap time in between. It was perfect.

The best part of the day was getting be be with my Baby Bear. In the morning, she presented me with a gift she had made in preschool. Her first Mother's Day present that she made herself!

Untitled

I gotta say it was pretty awesome to get a special gift from her and special card.

Untitled

I forgot to get a picture of the gift, which I will do tonight. She made a door hanger, I love it! Most of all I love her! She gave me lots and lots of hugs, wished me Happy Mother's day and gave me many kisses. That was the best gift ever. This mother gig is pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment