Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Walk for MS 2012

On Saturday morning, Baby Bear and daddy joined Team The J Crew to participate in the MS Walk. We walked last year. Actually, Baby Bear sat in the stroller while daddy and I walked. This year, I was out of town for a conference, but that didn't stop our family for walking for this important cause and supporting our dear friend, John.

MS Walk 2012 all

While I was not able to be physically present at the walk with my friends and family. I did run a 5K at the hotel fitness center. So I was there in spirit with them.

I am told that Jordyn did an amazing job and actually walked about 2/3 of the 5K until she finally got tired and had daddy carried her the rest of the way. He was actually pretty impressed that she walked as far as she did; he had expected to carry her for much more of the walk.

A little tired after her long walk. Daddy told me she had a really great nap that afternoon.

MS Walk 2012

When I got home that afternoon, Baby Bear told me about walking. Apparently, she was pretty proud of herself as well. I am proud of my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment