Life is far from perfect and there are ups and downs, but all in all having a wonderful husband and amazing child makes all the challenges seems so miniscule. My husband is not a only good to me, he is an amazing father to Baby Bear. I see how he adores her and loves her. I see how patient and loving he is with her. I love the relationship that they have with each other. It is so beautiful and special. The two of them are my everything and I know that he would agree that Baby Bear is everything to us.
Together we have built a beautiful life together and created a family.
We celebrated our anniversary, with a nice dinner together. Dropped off Baby Bear at Lola Bear and Nono Bear's house for the evening and enjoyed dinner with just the two of us. It was nice to have the time together.

I am so glad that 12 years ago, he walked into Circle K to get a beer and ran into a friend who invited him to a party. I am glad my best friend convinced me early that day to go to that same party despite my protests. Little did I know that I would meet the man I would marry 7 years later on that same day. A truly special day.
No comments:
Post a Comment