Some Facebook statuses from May. I am always amused by many of the things that come out of Baby Bear's mouth. She is smart and adorable.
May 3: Jordyn told me she had to go to the restaurant, as she headed to the bathroom. I think she meant restroom, LOL.
May 4: Mommy: "Jordyn, you are the best." Jordyn: "I AM!"
May 5: Watched our wedding video with Jordyn. She says she wants a princess dress like mommy.
May 12: Of all the things Jordyn can do today. She is asking to go to Costco.
May 13: Daddy: "What a nice daughter." Jordyn: "I'm not daughter, I'm Jordyn!"
May 13: Jordyn: "Don't drink my juice, mommy, you have water"... She says this after I gave her half of my breakfast. Happy Mother's Day!
May 18: Jordyn: "Mommy it's not poker chops, it's chicken".... Poker chops, LOL. I
didn't want to argue or tell her what pork chops really are, she loves
her Peppa Pig and Olivia.
May 21: Jordyn: "Chase (our fat cat) is gone! It's a mystery".... I had no idea she knew the word mystery. Her vocabulary amazes me. Chase was just in the other room.
May 25: Madonna's Lucky star is playing on the radio and Jordyn says "Daddy thats my song."
May 28: Jordyn: "Mommy, why do you have these wrinkles on you." Sigh... Because she is making me old. You gotta love a toddler's honesty.
No comments:
Post a Comment