I am a bit behind with blogging. Birthday party planning has taken over with only 3 days left until the big party. A couple of weekends ago we went to support my cousin. She is the president of her high school Polynesian Club and put together their annual luau. We went to support her. There were over a thousand people there it was huge! It was a huge hit for everyone. Baby Bear absolutely loved watching the performances. She loved the dancers and had such a blast.
She enjoyed seeing Lola Bear...
and Nono Bear
The performances were great. I was really proud of my cousin for putting together an amazing show. There were to of dancers. It was amazing and big production to put on. I know that she worked really hard and it showed.
She paid attention through the majority of the show and it was over an hour long.
Great work Hanna!!
No comments:
Post a Comment