On Friday, putting me 16weeks 6days, I thought I felt Baby Bear moving early in the morning. I wasn't quite sure. It felt like a vibration on the lower right side of my belly. It happened for a few seconds then stopped and then I felt it again a few minutes later for just a short period. Since Friday I had been trying to feel around when ever I was sitting still. Well this morning I felt it again. I am pretty sure it was Baby Bear moving around!!!
That was so amazing and it is so refreshing to feel Baby Bear. Everyone has been asking me if I could feel Baby Bear yet. It is also reassuring. The last few weeks there hasn't been any consistent pregnancy symptoms to indicate I am pregnant (except for my ever expanding baby bump). My morning sickness and nausea is gone; and though I am glad it is gone that was a little reminder that my baby was well. It is nice to feel Baby Bear move to know all is well and this is way better than nausea and feeling nasty all the time!!
Thats awesome Sher! Yay for baby bear!
ReplyDeleteAwww Sher that's so wonderful! I'm glad that your nausea is gone :)
ReplyDelete