Monday, December 29, 2008

Papa Bear got me sick

Papa Bear was sick all last week. I did my best to stay far from him, but it is kind of hard when you live in a small space. I tried to go out from time to time but I really wasn't interested in going out in the Christmas bustle and traffic if I didn't need to. I did my best to clean and keep the germs away, but apparently I failed. Yesterday was the first day that Papa Bear was feeling better and low and behold I was starting to feel a tickle in my throat. I woke up this morning with a sore throat and stuffed up nose. Boo! I don't feel too awful but I don't feel too great either. I am trying to figure out what is safe for me to take.

This just sucks! I am on vacation and now that Papa Bear is better I am sick so we can't seem to go and have some fun together.

5 comments:

  1. I swear it always happens to me that way--I always get sick on my vacation. I hope that you get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are getting sick. It's so much worse to get sick while you are pregnant. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emergenc-C. I have friends who swear by it. The vitamin C also strengthens the bag of waters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better Sher! Hubs and I always get each other sick and its the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you get a flu shot? My Doc said it is super important. It helps to protect you and also can protect your baby (supposedly) for their first 6 months!

    ReplyDelete