Thursday, December 4, 2008

My heart beats for Baby Bear

I had my second prenatal appointment this afternoon. The Ob said that my ultrasound (from a few weeks ago) looked good and since there was only a 4 day difference with the fetal age that they were going to keep my due date at June 6, 2009; calculated from my Last Menstrual Period. From my charting, I had it at June 9, 2009. Well either way, Baby Bear is due the beginning of June. I guess we'll see in time when Baby Bear decides to come into the world.

My bloodwork looked good as well. All in all everything is healthy and going well. I've gained about 5 lbs, which is normal (a little crazy for me, but normal). I also asked about running and the Ob said I could run, I just need to keep my heart rate under 140. I am pretty excited about that and glad I can run again. I haven't ran for the last month because the nurse practitioner told me not to. I didn't agree with her, but I was a good patient and listened. I am glad I asked again.

The best thing about the appointment was hearing Baby Bear's heart beat. I had no idea that I would get to hear the heart beat. It was so amazing, the Ob said that it sounded good. It took a little while to find the heart beat but once the Ob found the heart beat it was so great. My heart beats for my Baby Bear, I love you Baby Bear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment