Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It is nice to have good friends

I have great friends, I am so blessed. I have many different groups of friends. My closest girlfriends are from two particular groups: with one group, I am the first to have a baby and with another group, I am the only one who has not had a baby yet (I don't think I will necessarily be the last to have a baby. In the group of friends with kids, Baby Bear will be the 11th child born into the mix ranging from 9 years old to 13 months. All of them are excited in their own ways.

Two of my closest friends who are also mothers have offered to go with me to register for baby gear on Friday. I am so excited. It is overwhelming as it is to think about having a baby but then to go into somewhere like Babies R Us without a clue is even more overwhelming. Strollers, bottles, car seats, and more; there are so many choices!!! I am very fortunate to have some wonderful people who will help direct me. Between the two of them they have 5 wonderful children between the ages of 5 years and 13 months, so they are a wealth of knowledge and experience with regards to parenting and the needs of a new parent. They will be able to guide me as to what I really need and what doesn't work. I am excited not just to register but to be able to spend some quality time with my friends as well. Thank you in advance J and A!!

No comments:

Post a Comment