There is such a thing as pregnancy brain, I have actually read some research on it. Pregnancy brain is when are forgetful and absentminded. Today is the first day that I really experience pregnancy brain. I was shopping this afternoon and had some clothes that I brought into a dressing room to try one. Nothing worked out, so I walked around and found some other clothes to try on. When I was in a second dressing room on the other side of the store, I was getting ready to leave the dressing room when I noticed I didn't have my purse. I realized that I left my purse in the first dressing room on the other side of the store! I hurried and fortunately my purse was still in the dressing room untouched. Whew!!! I can't believe that I left it and walked around the store without noticing that I didn't have my purse on my. Now that has to be pregnancy brain!!
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Pregnancy brain
There is such a thing as pregnancy brain, I have actually read some research on it. Pregnancy brain is when are forgetful and absentminded. Today is the first day that I really experience pregnancy brain. I was shopping this afternoon and had some clothes that I brought into a dressing room to try one. Nothing worked out, so I walked around and found some other clothes to try on. When I was in a second dressing room on the other side of the store, I was getting ready to leave the dressing room when I noticed I didn't have my purse. I realized that I left my purse in the first dressing room on the other side of the store! I hurried and fortunately my purse was still in the dressing room untouched. Whew!!! I can't believe that I left it and walked around the store without noticing that I didn't have my purse on my. Now that has to be pregnancy brain!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment