Thursday, February 26, 2009

100 days!

Wow, I can't believe that in about 100 days my little Baby Bear will be here. Today marks 100 days until Baby Bear's estimated date of arrival. I can't believe how time has flown and how little time is left before she makes her appearance. It seems like that there is still so much to do and I haven't really done anything to prepare for her arrival.

We have a couple of baby showers scheduled at about 30 weeks and 31 weeks and everyone tells me to wait to see what we get before I go and start buying stuff for her arrival. So I must be patient and not worry about this. This is very hard for me being the planner that I am. I am trying not to worry and stress about this and I hadn't been up until now. We are entering the double digits and past V-day, so technically speaking she really can come at any time. While I can not wait to meet my little girl, I do want her to stay in my little oven for as long as possible. For one, I want her to develop as much as possible in the womb and two, we are just not ready for her yet!

I really need to start getting my act together. Eek! Hopefully, work will taper off a little bit in the next few weeks and I can devote a little more of my brain power to nesting for my Baby Bear. I have a strong urge to nest, but it has been so hard since I have been so tired from work.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for reaching the 100 days milestone! Mine was last week. :) And truly, there is still so much to be done. But we'll both get there.

    ReplyDelete