Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Papa Bear recommends a Moby Wrap



Last night, Papa Bear was telling me that his friend's cousin came by his job site with her baby and she was carrying him in a thing called a "Moby." He said that the mom really liked it and that the baby look really comfortable. Papa Bear thought it was really cool and thought that we might want to get one for our Baby Bear. It is so nice of him to think of these things!!

(Of course, I had already registered for one and was planning to get one for us. But it is great to hear of first-hand recommendations from other moms and it is good to know that he is looking out for these kinds of things too!)

1 comment:

  1. I've heard good thing about the moby for the young ones. I like the over the shoulder baby holder and mei tei's are great. Wearing the babe is awesome! :D Keeps your hands free and you are still close to your babe. Both my kids loved it. Plus, I made sure to get colors that were "manly" enough that Gerald could use them too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete