Thursday, February 5, 2009

Baby Bump: Week 22




Finally, an updated baby bump picture. I am definitely getting bigger and I have definitely been feeling it a lot more. I can definitely feel the weight of the bump. In many ways, it is great because I get to feel my wonderful little girl move around. But it is a little hard on my ego sometimes. I actually love to workout and I am starting to find myself slowing down from time to time. A part of it is my pregnancy and size and another part of it is just feeling tired. Sometimes, I forget that I am pregnant and I wonder why I can't do what I used to do. Then I remember that, duh, I am pregnant. Sometimes I just feel fat rather than pregnant and it really doesn't help that it is hard to find clothes that fit. I know I just need to buy more maternity clothes that fit.

This morning, I felt really fat and told Papa Bear that. He told me that I was beautiful. He is just so sweet. I love that he knows what to say to make me feel better. It will be all worth it in the end, we will have a beautiful little girl in our world!

5 comments:

  1. I think you look great, but I completely understand the fat feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so not fat silly~ You have the most beautiful baby bump! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the cutest pregnant woman ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the cutest pregnant woman ever!

    ReplyDelete