My back was beginning to hurt more and more each day. I continue to take yoga, which has always been a great help and does help. But I know that as I sleep I was having a more difficult time despite the 4 pillows I had on my bed. I had heard about a special pregnancy pillow called the snoogle. In the beginning, I didn't think I would need to spend money on such a thing. I had a ton of pillows and that would suffice. Well, last week I broke down and spent money on a snoogle. I needed something and was willing to give it a shot.It took about a week for me to get used to it. Now, I love it. It has been such a help on my aching back and discomfort during sleep. It is a little big and takes up a lot of room on the bed, but it was totally worth the money. It is very comfy to sleep with and my back feels much better.
I have been feeling it as I continue to workout and after some research and reviews, I found that a maternity support belt might help while I continue to be active. I purchased a maternity support belt by Gabrialla. I found that this support belt was highly recommended by doctors and popular among runners. It is designed to help promote proper posture and balance while allowing to continue an active lifestyle. It not only support my lower back but also my abdominals and claims to help reduce the risk of stretch marks (hey I am all for that!). I have been using it for a week when I workout and run (more like slowly jog). It has definitely made me feel more comfortable during my run and cardio activites. I like the support that it gives my baby belly. I think as my baby bump continues to grow, this will definitely be very helpful and allow me to continue to be active longer. I want to continue to workout for as long as I am able and my OB allows it, exercise really helps me feel better and will help me in the long run with labor and delivery, as well as with my postpartum recovery.
No comments:
Post a Comment