After 1 week, my stomach has gone down quite a bit. I am sure in time it will go down more and more. I am starting to feel a little better and hope to start going for walks with Baby Bear in a the next few days. I don't feel much pain anymore, so I think I can start slowly. Since the breastfeeding clinic is just a block away, I may start with that next week. Hopefully I can build on from there.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
1 week postpartum
It has been one week now and through out the pregnancy I posted pictures of my baby bump. Well, I know most people don't post picture of their postpartum bump. I knew that I wouldn't have my stomach back right after birth, I had no idea what expect though. I still looked pregnant after giving birth. I felt some contractions the first few days as my uterus was working to get back to normal. Postpartum is not that pretty but I am willing to share my experiences.
After 1 week, my stomach has gone down quite a bit. I am sure in time it will go down more and more. I am starting to feel a little better and hope to start going for walks with Baby Bear in a the next few days. I don't feel much pain anymore, so I think I can start slowly. Since the breastfeeding clinic is just a block away, I may start with that next week. Hopefully I can build on from there.
After 1 week, my stomach has gone down quite a bit. I am sure in time it will go down more and more. I am starting to feel a little better and hope to start going for walks with Baby Bear in a the next few days. I don't feel much pain anymore, so I think I can start slowly. Since the breastfeeding clinic is just a block away, I may start with that next week. Hopefully I can build on from there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for posting this. I look forward to following your postpartum bump :)
ReplyDelete