It's all about Baby Bear and our family adventures
Almost there!! Yay!!!BTW...I LOVED my epidural!! No pain!
yay!! I am thinking good thoughts for your family!
So exciting! Good luck!
Come on baby bear!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
good luck! :o)
(sorry my computer went crazy and posted my comment 12 million times)
Yay! Hang in there (Sher not baby bear that is :) )
Happy birthing! An awing experience. Relaxing eases the pains (i've gone drug free twice and would do it again in a heartbeat)
oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH my! this is exciting.
Almost there!! Yay!!!
ReplyDeleteBTW...I LOVED my epidural!! No pain!
yay!! I am thinking good thoughts for your family!
ReplyDeleteSo exciting! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteCome on baby bear!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletegood luck! :o)
ReplyDeletegood luck! :o)
ReplyDelete(sorry my computer went crazy and posted my comment 12 million times)
ReplyDeleteYay! Hang in there (Sher not baby bear that is :) )
ReplyDeleteHappy birthing! An awing experience. Relaxing eases the pains (i've gone drug free twice and would do it again in a heartbeat)
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOH my! this is exciting.
ReplyDelete