Saturday, June 6, 2009

Baby Bear is here!

Jordyn Renee was born June 3, 2009 at 11:29 am. She weighed 7 lbs. 6 oz. and measured 20 inches long. She is beautiful and healthy and giving Papa Bear and I a run for our money. Will post more when we aren't so sleep deprived. We are thrilled to have her here with us.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats Sher! Um, if you aren't going to post again until you aren't sleep deprived, I'll see you in a year. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Sher! Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!
    What a beautiful name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay!! CONGRATULATIONS! Did you know Haley's middle name is Renee as well? :) She is 18 days old today and we are sooooooooo sleep deprived. She is only sleeping 2 hours at a time. Feel free to ping me on Facebook or IM (I'm jennpowazek on Yahoo IM) if you are awake!! :) Sending you good thoughts.

    ReplyDelete