My husband is the best. He has been so wonderful through our new adventure into parenthood together. He was there with me every step of the way through labor and delivery. He has taken wonderful care of me and Baby Bear. Making sure that we are both doing well and helping me. He has done so much around the house as I recover and has taken an active part in being a parent. He is a wonderful father and husband. I am so blessed to have him to support me. I can't imagine doing any of this alone and I wouldn't want to do it with anyone other than him.
He is so enamored with Baby Bear and she already has him wrapped around her little, tiny fingers. They have bonded so well together; she loves to sleep on her daddy's chest and he loves the time he spends with her. You can immediately see how much he loves his little girl and how much he adores her. It is really sweet and beautiful thing. There is something so special about the bond a father creates with his baby. I see it more and more everyday and fall in love with him all over again. I love the fact that he is so happy to be a daddy.
I love Papa Bear, he is the best husband and daddy in the world.
let me tell you... a good daddy is so important! :) a year later, it made all the difference.
ReplyDelete<3
ReplyDeleteI feel the same way about Roy. :)
ReplyDeleteYour blog is great, I'm so glad Jordyn is sleeping better and everyone is OK. I really like the picture of Jordyn sleeping on Dylan with Chase crashed out by his feet! So cute! Much love to all of you.
ReplyDelete-HB