Motherhood is hard. First, we must endure about 40 weeks of pregnancy with nausea and all those other fun pregnancy symptoms. Then, we must go through hours and hours of labor and delivery. It is amazing how this 7 lb. baby came out of me, Baby Bear is so small yet so big to have come from me if you really think about it. Now, we continue to go through adjustments to a newborn with hormones continuing to run through your body. Nothing is back to normal; my body still looks pregnant and because of breastfeeding my body doesn't really belong to me. My body is at the mercy of this little baby's beckon call.
I love my Baby Bear. I really do. I know I may not sound like it lately. But she really is a beautiful and amazing baby. I am lucky that she is healthy and a really good baby. Things could be worse. I get out of the house with her every now and then and she is very good about things. She usually just ends up sleeping in her car seat during our outings. She is so beautiful and how can I not adore this perfect baby. I love her!!
WOW Sher you look fabulous! :)
ReplyDeleteOf course you love her! But like you said, motherhood is hard... and so is everything leading up to it. Things will balance out in time. I believe that, even though I am still trying to find that balance myself.
ReplyDelete