We went to the breastfeeding clinic this morning and Baby Bear has surpassed her birth weight!! She is now 7 lbs. 11 oz. Yay!! She is growing so fast. That is great news and I am weaning her off supplementing with the tube. I will only supplement at night with my expressed breast milk. Supplementing was a pain since it was so hard to get the tube in her mouth while she was on the breast, so I am glad that I can start to wean her off of that. I will continue to pump in the mornings so that I can keep up my supply and have the expressed breast milk when I supplement in the evenings. I am so glad that breastfeeding is getting better and that Baby Bear is getting more from me now.
It is still hard and work in the sense that my body is not mine and I have to feed her every couple of hours. So it is hard to get time to do things between feedings. It is all worth it I know and I am so glad I am able to breastfeed.
Glad to hear it's working out for you! I love the SACH clinic!
ReplyDeleteit will be all worth it! Jordyn will benefit so much from you. Hang in there.
ReplyDeleteGlad things are getting better for you. People have told me that breastfeeding is so much easier than formula, cause you dont have to get a bottle ready, just whip out your boob. Umm, not in my opinion. It's hard work man!
ReplyDelete