Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Baby Bear has a pediatrician

Today I met with a pediatrician. Many of my mommy friends recommended this pediatrician and I figured if he had several recommendations from people I trust that was a good sign. So I called his office and set up an appointment to have a consultation. I got a good feeling from him and his office is very close to home and the hospital, so that was really convenient.

The office has a well child waiting room and a sick waiting room. The office is a newer office with access to much of the necessary equipment they would need. It was a good meeting and it feels good to know that Baby Bear will have a doctor to visit her when she is born. At least I now have one thing checked off my list. So much to do before Baby Bear arrives!!

2 comments:

  1. That's great! one off the list of to do's and it looks like you're making great progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh did you end up with Dr. S in Upland? We love him!

    ReplyDelete