Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Baby Bump: Week 32 - My Easter Bump



Here I am at 32 weeks. No bare belly since I am wearing a dress and wasn't too keen on lifting my dress up just to get a bare belly pic. This is my Easter bump in my Easter outfit, I took this just before I went to church. I also got some maternity photos taken on Saturday so when I get those photos in a couple of weeks, I will have a bare belly pic. I can't wait to see my maternity photos. I had great fun working with Kim Le, she is great and I am sure the photos will be wonderful! Papa Bear and Grandpa Bear thought I was a little silly to want to take maternity photos. But I wanted to document this time in my life and besides I am a silly old bear sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment