People who don't know that I am having a girl, often look at how I am carrying and think I am having a boy. I am constantly asked if I am having a boy. I tell them that it is a girl according to the ultrasound and they are often surprise. No one ever guesses that Baby Bear is a girl when they look at my baby bump. Well, we have another ultrasound on Monday and I hope that Baby Bear will be cooperative so that we can check to make sure she is indeed a girl.
I am a little worried that our 20-week ultrasound might be wrong. I am only worried because we don't have any ideas for boy names and we have clothes for a girl. So if Baby Bear does not turn out to be a girl, we are going to have to figure some names out and get some other clothes. I better keep the tags on clothes until we have our ultrasound on Monday just to be on the safe side. I guess it is a good thing I haven't started to wash all the clothes yet. I am also glad that we went with sage green and chocolate brown for the nursery (not that we will have the nursery done before Baby bear arrives). I love the colors and it can go for a girl or boy.
Girl or boy I am happy either way, I just want a healthy baby that I carry to full-term.
I can't tell what someone is having by the way they are carrying the baby. I tend to think that is an old wives tale.
ReplyDeleteI was worried that the u/s tech got it wrong when we had our big u/s, but she turned out to be right.
I think it's just the way you're built. I'm sure you're having a girl.
ReplyDelete