Monday, April 13, 2009

Surprise!

Today I was given a surprise baby shower by my department!! I was so surprised. I had a work shower already. I work in two departments right now and the majority of people in this larger department were not able to come to my other work shower, so I guess they decided to throw me a special department baby shower. It was so kind of them and I had no idea.

We have a staff meeting every Monday and before our meeting one of my co-workers called me up to her office to get some information that she needed. I didn't think anything of it, although in hind sight it was somewhat strange that she wanted me to come to her office instead of her coming to my office, which is next door to the conference room where we usually hold our staff meetings. It would have been on her way to the meeting. So I went to her office upstairs and met with her and then we walked down to our staff meeting. I walked into the conference room for the staff meeting and there were balloons and flowers and everyone yelling surprise! I was truly surprised. It was just really nice of them. My other co-worker made some delicious food. I am just so fortunate to work with such wonderful people. I can't believe I had two work showers!! What a great work environment!

No comments:

Post a Comment