Thursday, April 16, 2009

Silly Bear, another diaper bag

Yesterday, Petunia Pickle Bottom Outlet started their sale and I bought this cute diaper bag for 70% off. I just couldn't pass it up. (The sale goes on until April 22)





Yes, I realize that this brings me to 3 diaper bags. I told you I had a thing for purses. I am going to return the black diaper bag that I bought at Target. This is probably the only baby item (besides clothes) that I have gotten that is not gender neutral. All the other baby gear we have gotten is neutral in color; I haven't gotten anything pink. I debated about getting a more neutral color, but I just loved this color combo and did want something a little more feminine.

I also saw another diaper bag, the Boujie Baby Basilia Bag, on mamabargains.com this morning and I was very close to buying it this morning. It was a great deal. But I had restraint. I couldn't justify another diaper bag. Yikes, I am crazy. At least I will be stylish Mama Bear. LOL.

2 comments:

  1. oh darn, i shouldn't have checked your blog. I'm comtemplating if i should buy the Boujie Baby Basilia Bag. What a bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute bag!!!! what a good deal!!

    ReplyDelete