Saturday, April 11, 2009

Diaper bag

I love purses and bags. I have way too many and I spend too much on them. I am getting so much better and haven't bought an expensive bad in quite some time (I used to treat myself to a new bag at least once a year). So when it came to picking out a diaper bag, I was pretty picky about things. The ones I had my eye on were way too expensive and I could not justify spending the money. I found a bag that will work for me (at least I hope so). I found a great deal on this Fleurville Lexie Tote on MamaBargains.com ($100 off!!).



I love it in person. It is really adorable. I also purchased an inexpensive diaper bag from Target. The Skip Hop Spark Scoop.



A nice simple black bag. It wasn't exactly what I wanted, I really wanted the Skip Hop Studio Tote. But it cost double the Target version, plus I had already purchased the Fleurville. So I settled for the Skip Hop Scoop. I am happy with my diaper bag options and I suppose I really don't need two diaper bags, but the purse obsession I have has gotten the better of me and it is the one thing that is more for me rather than Baby Bear. Oh bother.

1 comment: