This morning I woke up with a crazy painful leg cramp in my left calf. I got up to feed Chase Monster and could barely walk it was so painful. I went and laid back in bed and stretch and massaged my calf and it got a little better. It was better enough for me to get up and get ready for work. It is still pretty sore, but I can walk very slowly. I thought that maybe it was because I went to my step class last night and worked out. I called the OB's office and spoke with a nurse. It is normal and she suggest that I eat more bananas and take some more calcium. I am glad that it is normal, but ouch!!
Everyone at work has been really great. It was my boss who told me to call the doctor to be sure that it wasn't a blood clot or anything. I guess if it doesn't go away in a day or two then it may be a cause for concern. In the mean time, I have my leg propped up on the trash can and have moved my meetings into my office for today. I am lucky to have co-workers who are very accommodating and understanding. My boss told me if I need to leave and go home, to do so. Fortunately, my work is not very strenuous so I think I will be fine.
I get leg cramps, too. They are so painful. I had one so bad last week that I was screaming. Yeah, can't wait to see what labor is like. ;)
ReplyDelete