Saturday, May 2, 2009

35/35

Today marks Week 35, which means 35 days until D-Day!!! Wow can you believe it Baby Bear is coming pretty soon!! We are so excited to meet her and to get to know her. We have so many questions. We are so exited for her arrival!

I can't wait, but at the same time I can wait. I want her to be healthy and I know that a lot of development occurs in those last few weeks, so I don't want her to be here before June. I really would like a June baby. I have been worried and paranoid that she would be too early, well in 2 weeks I we will be in the clear and she would be considered full term at 37 weeks. It won't be June but she would be full term. Now just because I have been paranoid about preterm labor, she will probably be late. I guess I have no control over this. As long as she is healthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment