Swollen feet and hands. I am just round all over. My feet hurt all the time; it feels like I have been on my feet for days and they are just so swollen. I am uncomfortable and tired all the time. I am short of breath and it is a chore just to walk to the bathroom, which I go to often since I have to pee all the time.
On the bright side, I love feeling Baby Bear move around. Other than a the few discomforts that I complain about, I am feeling pretty good about things. I am still walking, lifting weights, doing yoga, and going to my step classes. I figure as long I feel okay I will keep on working out. I am slower and I am out of breath from time to time, but I modify the workouts a lot and take breaks.
I feel so huge and I know I will get bigger!
No comments:
Post a Comment