I am so ready for a break and some time off. I worked an extra week longer than I had to, my doctor said I could have stopped last week. I work at a college with students in various capacities. Luckily for the students, I was kind enough to to work through finals week so that it would be a nice clean break from work and they could get what they needed from me (Of course, I expect all the procrastinators who need my signature to come in looking for me around 4pm when I am getting ready to leave). In some ways it was nice to take my time to wrap up loose ends. Tomorrow is their graduation ceremonies and I will not be there. There is no way I was going to go to graduation as big as I am wearing a big, black robe in the crazy heat. It is always hot during graduation and I am always hot as it is. Not a good idea. I said my goodbyes to my seniors. After 4pm, it is all about me and my family; I can put work aside for now until I go back in about 5 months.
I hope Baby Bear let's me enjoy one week to myself before she decides to make an appearance. I would just like some time to myself to relax and rest before the big day. I would also like a little time to do the things I want to do before she comes at a leisurely pace. We have the important things taken care of, but there are a few things that I would like to do before Baby Bear comes. Baby Bear keep on baking at least until June, pretty please!
No comments:
Post a Comment