It looks like the guest is going to be Ryan Seacrest and it will air on Friday. There is going to be a really big giveaway! I can't wait to see what that is.
Here is the info from the website:
Friday, May 8
Mother's Day Show with Ryan Seacrest
It’s my MOTHER’S DAY SHOW! My entire audience will be filled with women who are about to become moms for the FIRST time! They’ve all been impacted by the economy, and you can bet I’ve got some giveaways for the occasion -- including a really big one! I’ll be joined by RYAN SEACREST, whose mom will also be here. Then, I’ll chat with mother, soap opera star and reality host ALISON SWEENEY who will talk about the upcoming live finale of “The Biggest Loser: Couples.” She just gave birth in January!
Have fun! I am sooo jealous! I bet you get one of those fancy celebrity strollers....
ReplyDeleteooohhh!! you're going to get some really good stuff! have fun and please post the goodies! how exciting!!!!!
ReplyDeleteNeat!
ReplyDelete