I think that I have dropped. It is kind of hard for me to tell though. It has always seemed like she was low anyways. Plus, I think I have a short torso, so maybe there isn't much room for her to drop. It feels like Baby Bear is in my pelvis and I feel more pressure down there from time to time. Maybe she is getting lower, it seems like it is a little easier to breathe. I have an OB appointment tomorrow, so I will have to ask.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Baby Bump: Week 36 - I think I've dropped
I think that I have dropped. It is kind of hard for me to tell though. It has always seemed like she was low anyways. Plus, I think I have a short torso, so maybe there isn't much room for her to drop. It feels like Baby Bear is in my pelvis and I feel more pressure down there from time to time. Maybe she is getting lower, it seems like it is a little easier to breathe. I have an OB appointment tomorrow, so I will have to ask.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I never felt Sarah drop either...one day I noticed it was easier to breathe! You're getting so close!!! Weeeeee!!!!
ReplyDelete