Monday, May 11, 2009

My naked fat fingers

Too much swelling = naked fat fingers. I have stopped wearing my wedding rings and my hand feels so naked and sad. I miss my rings, but it just wouldn't fit anymore. I am sad. I guess this means I won't be able to wear my rings when I deliver. Oh bother!

4 comments:

  1. I stopped wearing mine weeks ago. :(

    It's actually a good idea not to wear jewelry to the hospital anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here... I actually bought a fake cheap ring at Kohl's so I don't have to walk around without a ring on. Hope you are feeling ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wore mine on a chain around my neck. I never had any swelling until about a week before I had Sarah. Sounds like baby girl is coming soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear the swelling is a being pregnant during summer thing. Hang in there. Almost to the finish line.

    ReplyDelete