I had my weekly OB appointment this morning. I am a fingertip dilated, so about 1/2 cm. That really isn't anything. But I am almost 50% effaced, so my cervix is thinning. I guess from here on out the OB will be checking my progress at my weekly appointments. Although, he did say that the numbers don't really predict when I will go into labor.
I told him that I was in no hurry and I really want a June baby anyways. He was a little surprised; most women at this stage just want the baby out. It is not to that point for me yet. The swelling is awful and I am really slow all the time, but I can deal with it. I guess she will come when she is good and ready. It is good to know that I haven't progress too much so I don't think she is ready yet. Only time will tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment