We are getting closer to D-day and realistically it can be any day now. I am excited and scared all at the same time. I actually like being pregnant and I am in no hurry to deliver. I love being able to feel her move inside of me and knowing that I won't be ever to have that feeling again is what I will miss the most about pregnancy. I know that once she is out, she is out and I will never ever experience the wonders of pregnancy like I have. I don't know if we will have another baby later along the line, but this will always be my first pregnancy. My father-in-law told me at the very beginning of my pregnancy to cherish the time that I am pregnant because it is all new and this will always be the first time.
Plus, both Papa Bear and I are getting over a cold so I would really like to fully healthy when she enters this world. Papa Bear has been working like crazy to finish a project he has and he is hoping to have it done by the end of the month and then he can take the time to spend with us. So hopefully Baby Bear can hold on and bake for another week or so. That way we can have a June baby and Papa Bear will be able to be home and not worry too much about work once she is born.
I have been swelling like crazy. I have Fred Flintstones feet and my calves and thighs are bigger than I have ever seen them. My hands hurt, my face is rounder and even my maternity clothes are too small. It is crazy, just when I think I can't get any bigger, I do. I am excited to meet her and see who she looks like and get to know her. But I am totally willing to wait and be patient. I know at this point many women just want the baby out especially feeling uncomfortable as I do, but I am in no hurry to evict her from my belly. She will come when she is ready.
I feel pretty much the same way you do. I'm in no hurry. I'm enjoying my time off. And yeah, I've got the crazy swelling, and most of my maternity clothes aren't fitting anymore.
ReplyDeleteYou still look beautiful! :)
ReplyDelete