Saturday, May 9, 2009
4 weeks to go!
Yikes!! I am 36 weeks. Wow, how far we've come. It seems like yesterday when I peed on a stick to see that line telling me I was pregnant. Now in about 4 weeks I am going to see my beautiful baby girl. It is pretty amazing. The whole experience of pregnancy is like nothing I have ever experienced. I have been through so many changes in these 36 weeks, some good and some not so great. All in all everything has been so wonderful and I have been very fortunate to have such a positive pregnancy. I look forward to meeting Baby Bear and to be able to do many of the things I haven't been able to do. I look forward to getting my body back (at least to some degree since I plan to breastfeed). All the discomforts and changes that I have experienced in the last 36 weeks, all the things I have been able to do has all been worth it just knowing that I am doing what I can to have a healthy Baby Bear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment