We are in the single digits! 9 days until D-day!! Wow, I am so close to having my June baby. I can't believe it. I have been fighting off a cold for a week now and I hope that this cold goes away before I go into labor. I would really like to be healthy when Baby Bear arrives, so I hope she holds off a little and bakes a little longer.
I had an OB appointment today and there was no change in progress from last week. I am still a fingertip dilated (1/2 cm) and 50% effaced. So maybe Baby Bear will hold off and be a June baby. Although you never know at this point. Everything else is good. Blood pressure is normal and Baby Bear has a good heart rate. I am actually feeling pretty good despite this cold and all the swelling I have been experiencing.
No comments:
Post a Comment