Not great all the time, but not too bad. The other day I really wanted a Big Mac so we had McDonald's for dinner. The funny thing is I'm not even a big fan of McD'S. But the Big Mac, fries, and strawberry shake (I needed my calcium!) was really good. Potato chips have been great too.
I am very lucky that I haven't had any morning sickness yet. I know it may still come, but I sure have been eating a lot of junk. During the day I do try to make healthy food choices. But it can be hard when I eat at college dining hall with many choices on most days. But I have been pretty good for the most part. It is in the evenings when I start to feel more blah and pretty much nothing sounds good so I end up eating very little or junk. I guess I can't complain. At least, I am not vomiting all the time. I can deal with a little nausea and cramps.
No comments:
Post a Comment