Monday, October 6, 2008

Grow, Baby Bear, Grow!

Last Week, I found out that a friend of mine was pregnant via IVF. Today, I learned that the pregnancy is no longer viable and they will try IVF again. I am so sad for them. We would have been due at about the same time.

Baby Bear keep cooking in my tummy and grow!! I know that the first trimester is when a miscarriage is most likely to occur. I just pray that Baby Bear keeps growing and developing inside of me. I do worry, but I also know that I can't be worrying too much because the stress is not good for Baby Bear. I am very positive that Baby Bear will be strong and healthy!

Today, I told one of my friends the news about my new job and when I told her, she was of course very happy for me. She told me that she thought I was going to tell her that I was pregnant. I would have loved to tell her and share the news, but we are waiting until after Thanksgiving to let people know. It is just a little funny that she said that considering that I am indeed pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment