Monday, October 20, 2008

A pregnant woman at Oktoberfest

Despite being a pregnant woman at Oktoberfest, I had an enjoyable time. At first, most just believed that I was designated driver so no beer for me. I did have my fill of bratwurst and funnel cake. Yummy. After Mr. Bear found "das boot" and filled it with beer (see picture), he spilled the news to a couple of guys and it spread like wild fire to the group. He was very excited to share his news and just couldn't keep it a secret for very long. Immediately a couple of the boys came up to me to find out if it was true. They were so excited for this wonderful news and it really made me feel so good that the boys were so excited for us. We are so blessed to have people who are so supportive and happy for us. Wow, those boys might have had a lot of beer but their happiness was genuine. Who would have thought boys would be happy about a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment