Sunday, October 5, 2008

Baby Bear and I did a triathlon!

I completed my first relay triathlon today! For a recap see my other blog, Sher's Corner.

I have been training for this since July and when I found out I was pregnant last week, I knew that I still had to do it. I am early in my pregnancy and I knew that since I had been training regularly that I could get through this. I told myself that I would finish this and that would be my goal, I was not going to push myself too hard. Amazingly, I was still able to run the 10K in a personal record time, 1:11, which is better than I thought I would ever do. I really think that I could have ran in less time had I not been trying to be a little careful for Baby Bear's sake. I am pretty proud of Baby Bear and I!

Here I go (notice my number strategically covering my bloated tummy):



Here I come entering the home stretch:



We (Baby Bear and I) did it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment