I had been feeling so well and this afternoon the nausea returned. Ugh, not feeling so well now. I guess I should not complain since I have been very fortunate for feeling so well. But nothing sounds good to eat either. Ugh, I feel so blah. I was lucky but I knew that wouldn't last forever.
I am looking forward to my first appointment on Thursday! After that I think we will tell other family and close friends. I am excited to tell some people. Mr. Bear has already told quite a few people already. Our parents, however, have respected our (my) wishes to wait a little before going public. They are very excited and dying to tell people, as am I. I guess Mr. Bear has been pretty excited as well and really hasn't done to well keeping this little secret. I am happy that he is excited.
I do think I will wait a little longer before revealing my pregnancy at work. I want to give myself a little time with my new job to prove myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment