That's me! This week, I am hungry all the time! Last week, I was nauseous so I could never tell if I was hungry. That is definitely not the case this week. I am not so nauseous and definitely hungry. I seem to really love carbs! Pasta and crackers are so yummy to me.A new pregnancy symptom I have been experiencing this week is back pain and cramps. I am not liking those so much. They make me worry that something is wrong. But from all I've read cramps are very common. I need to not worry and realize that my body is going through so many changes and that is a sign of pregnancy. I am positive that all is good. I can't wait until my first appointment.
I am still way tired in the afternoons. The last two nights I have gone to bed before 10pm. I still wake up several times a night to head over to the bathroom though. I guess uninterrupted sleep may be a thing of the past, sigh.
Photo Source
No comments:
Post a Comment