Friday, October 24, 2008

Patience

My first appointment is next week and that will be an appointment with a nurse practitioner. After that I will get an appointment with my doctor. I am dying to make sure that all is good. I know I must have patience.

I so want to tell people, especially some friends, but I want to wait until I know that all is well. I must have patience.

It is so hard to be so excited and happy about something, but not be able to share it with people. Plus, I would also like to tell important people in my life person. Unfortunately, being busy people in a busy world, I don't always get to see many people in person very often. I must have patience.

There is many months to be happy and share this exciting time with friends and family, I just want it to be now! Having patience is hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment