Wednesday, October 1, 2008

When to tell

I went to get my blood work today. Now I have to wait for the results and then I can make our first real doctors appointment.

My pants are so tight, I am sooo bloated. What always makes me feel better is working out, so I went to the gym. I ran a couple of miles at a moderate pace and I took my favorite yoga class. I told my yoga instructor, Monica, and she was so happy. I don't want people to know since it is very early but I wanted to make sure I didn't do anything to harm my Baby Bear. She was great and explained to me a few poses that I should be careful with and modifications I can do with those poses. She is so knowledgeable and told me she has had pregnant women in her class who make it through the whole pregnancy. That is my hope. She reminded me to listen to my body and if I need to get out of a pose to get out of it. She was so excited for me and told me to let her know when she can start telling people.

Mr. Bear told his work partner yesterday. He felt that since he spends 50 hours a week with him, that he should let him know in case he starts acting strange. My funny bear. I love him and I know he just wanted to tell someone.

I actually can't wait to start telling people. I so want to tell our parents and I think Mr. Bear wants to tell them too. Mr. Bear and I have talked about and were going to wait to tell our parents until after our first appointment. So hopefully that will be soon. We will tell friends and extended family around the holiday season, after Thanksgiving, since that will lead us into the second trimester. It will really help to have something positive to focus on for the holiday season, as this will be the first holiday season without Tricia. It will mark a year since she was taken from us. Last year was a difficult holiday season, so hopefully this will help us cope.

No comments:

Post a Comment