I just can't seem to get enough rest. I wake up a couple of times each night to go pee and sometimes have a hard time getting back to sleep. I was experiencing this in the weeks before I found out I was pregnant. At the time, I could not figure out why I kept getting up in the middle of the night so often to go to the bathroom. Now I realize it was because of pregnancy and hormones.
In the afternoons, I am am so so tired. I can barely stay awake to get through work. I am constantly yawning. I am yawning as I write this post. Well, I better work up some energy since I rode my bike to work today. I got to get home and my means of transportation today is the bike. I hope the exercise will give me some energy.
No comments:
Post a Comment