I have been feeling pretty good. The pregnancy symptoms this week are not so bad. They come and go. I guess I should enjoy this time because who knows when that could all change and I can end up being sick as a dog. All I care is that Baby Bear is healthy and growing and developing. I am lucky for now.
Tonight we are going out to L.A. to celebrate a good friend's birthday. No drinking for me! Somehow I will have to hide the fact that I am not drinking. Fortunately I am not a big drinker so no one will probably notice. I just need to make sure no one buys me a drink or anything. I so wish I could tell people. I want people to know but we will wait until after Thanksgiving. By then the first trimester will have past and all should be well. We are, however, planning to tell our parents very soon. We are just too excited to keep this from them any longer. Tomorrow, we are having dinner with my parents to let them know. I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment